As part of breast cancer patients awareness and support program , the Hellenic Association of Women with Breast Cancer ” Alma Zois” provides reliable information to all interested parties on matters concerning the employment rights of women with breast cancer , insurance coverage and social benefits .
Information on labor rights , insurance and social benefits
Specifically , the helpline 210 41 80 006, staffed by legal counselor , provides access to legal information and advice to any patient with breast cancer nationwide on a weekly basis.
Planning & Implementation of rights claiming program
Legal issues for breast cancer patients
Patients can call the helpline to be informed on matters concerning the employment rights of women with breast cancer, insurance coverage and state benefits.
- Requirements and procedure for exams and treatment in public and private hospitals.
- Early retirement options or disability pension from the insurance carrier.
- Employment rights (part-time, special leave).
Social benefits such as:
- Disability allowance
- Travel Bulletin
- Culture Card
- Tax benefits or exemptions
- Social tourism programs
- University admissions
- Facilities in Military Service
- Discount on Municipal taxes
- Discount on landline internet connection
We would like to inform you that every Thursday at 16:30-19:30a.m. the lawyer , Mr. Yiannos Livanos is at your disposal for legal advice on matters relating to labor rights of women with breast cancer , insurance coverage and social benefits .
You can contact him on +30 210 4180006 ( ext. 20) or +30 210 8 253 253.