Breast Cancer Patients’ Rights
As part of breast cancer patients awareness and support program, Hellenic Association of Women with Breast Cancer ” Alma Zois” provides information on matters concerning labor rights, insurance coverage and social benefits of women with breast cancer.
Information on labor rights, insurance and social benefits
Specifically, through the Association’s Support Line (210 8 253 253) we provide information on:
• Benefits in kind and in cash by insurance funds in Greece
• Requirements and procedures for exams and treatment in public and private hospitals
• Early retirement options or retirement due to invalidity by insurance institutions
• Labor rights (reduced working hours, special leave).
Social benefits such as:
• Invalidity allowance
• Travel Card
• Culture Card
• Tax benefits or exemptions
• Social tourism programs
• University admissions
• Facilities in Military Service
• Discount on Municipal taxes
• Discount on landline internet connection
We would like to inform you that every Thursday from 16:30 to 19:30 the lawyer, Mrs Evgenia Fotopoulou is at your disposal for legal advice on matters relating to labor rights, insurance coverage and social benefits for women with breast cancer.
Contact with the legal counselor at 210 4180006 (int.27).Call now